>

Tuesday 15 November 2016

A little bit of Mindy.


It occurs to me that I've been sticking almost exclusively to discussing the Soo Cubus builds on the devblog. I've been working on much more than that lately, and it's about time I reveal some of my progress outside of Patreon. (Though if you do check out Patreon you'll see news about this stuff much earlier, and more extensively.)

I still haven't decided on a name for the next Cubus game, but as you can tell (and as you voted for) it's going to star Mindy, and detail some of her post-Soo Cubus exploits. Statistically it's going to be much more complex than Soo Cubus, which will be great fun for me to program, and I will refer you to the game Princess Maker if you want an idea of what's to come in the future.

I'm hard at work on the first build, which will be available to patrons at the beginning of December and everyone else at the beginning of January. I'm still going to be fucking around with Soo Cubus in that time, of course, so fear not that the original game might get left behind.

Plenty more to come. Keep your eyes peeled.

PS: I've noticed recently that Blogger alerts when people post comments aren't coming through to my email anymore, for some reason. No clue how I can fix this. In the meantime, if you have any questions or comments about Soo Cubus, I recommend trying me through the Legend of Krystal forum. I check the Soo Cubus thread there more often than anything else when it comes to comments and critiques and whatnot, even if I don't respond immediately.

(You can also, y'know, chuck a buck or two my way and get me on Patreon instead. I'm just puttin' it out there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment