>

Friday 16 December 2016

Simply Mindy 0.2.0 / Christmas Stuff / Ominous Tidings


Simply Mindy

Yep. New build up on Patreon, and it's actually, like, kind of a game! Kind of! You can do things! And you can do things earlier than everyone all for the low, low price of $2! What a danged steal.

(I'm bad at pitching for myself. I know it.)

This week's Simply Mindy instalment includes the following, if you're interested:

- Four functioning jobs
- A school that kinda works
- A bunch more animations where Mindy gets sexy with things
- A wet t-shirt contest
- Some dialogue or something
- Jizz

Yup. Patreon! Click the thing at the top! You know you wanna!

Soo Cubus / Christmas

I had planned on getting down to more Soo Cubus fixes after releasing this build, but I don't think it's going to happen. My month is too busy, thanks to Christmas, and I want to make sure my patrons are getting their money's worth. I'll work on those bugs in 2017, promise. (S'not like the game is horribly, terribly, irreparably broken anyway. Just... needs fine tuning.)

I also can't work on Soo Cubus too much right now 'cause I may have been maybe pulled in to help someone else with their sex game. Like, by doing the writing. I won't say too much right now, as it's still early days, but I'll probably promote that shiznit in the days to come.

I did not go to university expecting that my writing career would take me into the sex game industry. Life is fuckin' weird.

2 comments:

  1. How the heck did you start all this anyway? Would like to hear your story. Btw appreciate all the hard work you've done so far and take a break if you need to cuz y'know, it's holiday season after all.

    Ps I might like your game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy it. The story is simple enough: I wanted to practice making games and I wanted to make money at the same time, because rent. I already had some limited experience with making sprites and sprite backgrounds, so I went looking for a game-making program (Stencyl, in this case) and fucked around with it until I had the first build of Soo Cubus. After the first month or two I stuck up a Patreon, and once I had a few patrons a fire appeared under my ass to keep going. Now we are here.

      That's honestly about it. Wanted to make a game, wanted money as well, turned to sex for guidance. I would like to try out more mainstream games in the future - will probably turn to something like GameMaker for that - but for the moment I'm quite happy peddling smut.

      Delete